Over the past two decades, I have spoken with thousands of men and women about how to best accomplish their degree goals. In thinking about the topics we discussed in these conversations, there are degree program components which the majority of the students were seeking. These components are:
- Freedom to study at their own pace and time;
- Fast-track program without courses which are non-relevant to students in ministry study;
- Modest tuition rates with a time payment option and no hidden fees;
- Practical degree program applicable to ministry, containing lectures by qualified instructors;
- Conservative in biblical doctrine, while being applicable to all Protestant denominations;
- Grants and/or financial scholarships to reduce the degree program cost.
I am delighted to say that the Atlantic Coast Theological Seminary degree programs are a perfect match for the majority of students who are seeking a college or seminary degree for theological/ministry knowledge and academic recognition.
Complete the Free Online Evaluation Form and I will email my recommendation to you. You may also send an email to me at email@example.com; or, after looking at the degree information on the website, call me at 386-405-7866.
– Dr. Robert Shigley
The Atlantic Coast Mission is to provide you with the courses, technology, and academic support to ensure that you obtain the specific knowledge, skills, and credentials, to maximize your potential for the demands of the 21st Century.