If You Have No College Credits, or Fewer than 32 Credits, This is Your Program.
This program has been designed to provide you with a comprehensive Biblical education in an Accelerated Online Four Module Bachelor of Arts Education Model. If you have the Associate degree, you can earn the B.A. Major and Minor with Modules Two and Three.
Module One: The Certificate in Mastering the Bible
– The Certificate in Mastering the Bible is designed to give you the Foundation of Biblical Knowledge that is necessary to complete the course Projects in the Bachelor of Arts Major and Minor courses.
– The average time required to complete Module One and earn the Certificate in Mastering the Bible, is 30-60 days. However, this time can be more, or less, depending upon the amount of time you devote to your Accelerated Online Module One each day.
– The Certificate in Mastering the Bible is awarded concurrently with the Bachelor of Arts degree.
Module Two: The Bachelor of Arts Major Concentration
– When you have completed the Certificate in Mastering the Bible, you will select the Major Concentration in your Bachelor of Arts degree program.
– You may choose your B.A. Major Concentration from the seven Concentrations offered by Atlantic Coast College of the Bible. See the Bachelor of Arts Program page for details.
Module Three: The Bachelor of Arts Minor Concentration
– The Minor Concentration is unique to the Accelerated B.A. Degree. It has been designed for the specific purpose of providing a complete biblical education for those who have no previous, or very little, college education.
– Although classified as a Minor, it actually puts the capstone on the Bachelor of Arts degree program. The B.A. Minor must be different from the B.A. Major. It is selected at the time of registration. Study is begun on the B.A. Minor after completing the B.A. Major Concentration.
– Minor Concentrations are: Biblical Studies; Christian Leadership; and Pastoral Ministry. Each B.A. Minor contains nine Audio Lecture courses shown below, and a Reflective Writing Project on the nine courses.
The B.A. Minor Audio Lecture Courses:
– The Audio Lecture courses are completed using the Audio Lectures that are in the Online Resource Room. No textbooks are required to be purchased for the nine courses in the B.A. Minors.
Module Four: Life Learning Experience Credits
– The number of Life Learning Experience credits required in Module Four is determined by the transferable college credits you have.
– If you have no previously earned college credits, the maximum 32 credits for Life Learning Experience will be granted.
– Life Learning Experience Credits are granted at no cost in this program only.
The Atlantic Coast Mission is to provide you with the courses, technology, and academic support to ensure that you obtain the specific knowledge, skills, and credentials to maximize your potential for the demands of the 21st Century.